You’re invited to “Examining Health Care Competition” | Feb. 24-25
The Federal Trade Commission and U.S. Department of Justice, Antitrust Division will hold a public workshop on February 24-25, 2015, as part of the workshop series, “Examining Health Care Competition,” to study recent developments related to health care provider organization and payment models that may affect competition in the provision of health care services. Specific topics for discussion will include:
- early observations regarding accountable care organizations;
- alternatives to traditional fee-for-service payment models;
- trends in provider consolidation;
- trends in provider network and benefit design strategies; and
- early observations regarding health insurance exchanges.
Director of Health Policy for the Schaeffer Center for the USC Health Policy and Economics.
Webcast and Transcript
A live webcast will be made available for viewing on the day of the
workshop, through a link that will be posted on the FTC website. This webcast
will be archived for later viewing, and a transcript of the workshop
will be made available.
Pre-registration for this conference is not required, but it is encouraged so that we may better plan for the event.
To register for the workshop, please email your name and affiliation to
Examining Health Care Competition Agenda
- Event Date